A good first step is to factory reset your device and start the pairing process again, please follow the steps below:
- First open up the bluetooth settings on your phone, find the Aleck device in this list and then delete the bluetooth pairing / tap ‘forget this device’.
- Turn the device on by holding the Play button until you hear "Power ON"
- Hold down the Play and Comms button at the same time until the LED flashes purple, you should hear a few beeps, your device is now factory reset.
- Restart the pairing process inside the Aleck app by going to the Waffle (9 dots) icon in the top right hand corner of the home screen then under "My Device" tap "Aleck 006"
- Follow through the pairing process
- If this does not resolve the issue, please contact us at email@example.com