If you are having connection problems with your Tocsen, hopefully one of the following solutions will help you right away:
- Please first charge your Tocsen for a longer period of time, preferably overnight for at least 10 hours. Your Tocsen may have been deep-discharged due to its position and needs a little more "push" to start properly.
- Add the Tocsen to the Bluetooth devices connected to your smartphone from the Tocsen app and not from the Bluetooth device settings of your smartphone.
- Charge the Tocsen with the charging cable for at least 5 minutes while trying to establish a connection with the Tocsen app.
- Check that both, Tocsen and your smartphone are sufficiently charged.
- Switch Bluetooth off and on again.
- Delete the added Tocsen from the app and add it again.
- Log out of the Tocsen account and log in again.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Check whether there are possibly too many Bluetooth devices in the list of smartphone settings (if necessary, try to delete a few noted devices and try again).
- Check if you have allowed the Tocsen app all necessary permissions & access (messaging, Bluetooth and location access).
- Reinstall the app
None of the above mentioned solutions work out for you? Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.