To do this, simply use the simulation mode in the Tocsen app. This is how it works.
- Open the Tocsen app.
- Select your profile (top right corner/ your photo/ your initials).
- If necessary, scroll down a bit to the ‘main functions’ and deactivate the function 'Rescue Community' (otherwise the Tocsen community in your area will be informed about a crash).
- Then go to the starting screen again > Select your Tocsen > Scroll down if necessary > Simulation > Start simulation.
- In the simulation mode, the sensitivity of the Tocsen crash sensor is highly increased and already a tap on the Tocsen with your finger is enough to trigger an alert.
- Now the timer starts: After 30 seconds the emergency call is sent to your emergency contact(s).
Great! Now you know you can rely on your Tocsen.
Remember: After the test, re-activate the 'Rescue Community' again in your profile settings.